A person entranced by a book simply forgets to breathe. The house can catch alight and a reader deep in a book will not look up until the wallpaper is in flames.
– Mister Pip, by Lloyd Jones.
offensive things to call people when they’re mean to you:
- crispy nipple
- the white stringy things in bananas
- tangled umbilical cord
- nash grier
- iceberg lettuce: world’s blandest green
- watery afro
- fountain water at school that never tastes right
- voldemort’s breathing holes
Reason 3284739567346762306 why I love Julie Andrews.